GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN BLABLA LANGUAGE EXCHANGE EVENTS
By participating in our events, you automatically accept the following conditions:
If you do not understand English, it is your duty to have the text below translated.
Article 1 - Scope
These general conditions of participation apply to all persons who participate in BlaBla Language Exchange events, whatever the city and the country.
Article 2 - Conditions of participation
The BlaBla Language Exchange community reserves the right to request registration fees.
The BlaBla Language Exchange community also reserves the right to ask participants to register in order to participate in events.
Whatever the reason, the organizers of BlaBla Language Exchange events as well as the managers and staff of private areas may refuse the entry of participants to events.
The entries of BlaBla Language Exchange events are not necessarily checked.
In the event of an incident (accident, theft, assault, etc.), the BlaBla Language Exchange community and the event organizers will be relieved of all responsibility and cannot be prosecuted.
Nous précisons aussi que les participants sont responsables de leurs affaires personnelles. En cas de perte et/ou de vol, l’auto-entreprise LAYNA et/ou les organisateurs de l’événement déclinent toute responsabilité.
We also point out that participants are responsible for their personal affairs. In the event of loss and / or theft, the LAYNA self-enterprise and / or the event organizers decline all responsibility.
Article 3 - Image rights
By participating in BlaBla Language Exchange events, you automatically agree to be photographed and / or filmed for commercial purposes.
Photos may be taken during the event, and subsequently published on the internet (social networks and website) and, we repeat, also used for commercial purposes.
If you do not wish to be photographed, it is up to you to notify the organizers of the event, DURING the event.
Once the event is over, If you do not wish your image to be published, please send us a message as soon as possible to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 4 - Collection and use of your personal data
The BlaBla Language Exchange community reserves the right to collect your personal information when registering online, ordering a product and registering for an event.
Your personal data will in no case be provided or sold, unless our company were to be bought by a third party.
We also reserve the right to contact you by email for any reason (s).
If you do not wish to receive our emails and / or wish to delete your personal information from our data, please contact us: email@example.com
Article 5 - Intellectual property and rights respect
All documents, photos and images on the www.blablalanguageexchange.com website are protected by the intellectual property of the BlaBla Language Exchange compagny. We do not authorize the use of our data, unless we agree.
Article 6 - Internet usage rules
Users of the website www.blablalanguageexchange.com declare that they accept the characteristics and limits of the Internet and in particular that they recognize:
- That the internet user is solely responsible for the use he makes of the information. Consequently www.blablalanguageexchange.com cannot be held liable to the Customer, due to an express or tacit obligation, for any direct or indirect damage arising from the use of said information.
- That he is aware of the nature of the Internet, in particular its technical performance and the response times to consult, query or transfer information.
- That the communication by the Customer of his personal identification elements or in general of any information deemed by the customer as confidential is made under his own responsibility.
- That it is up to the Customer to take all necessary measures to ensure that the technical characteristics of his computer allow him to consult the information.
- It is up to the Customer to take all appropriate measures to protect their own data and / or software from contamination by possible viruses circulating through the site.
Article 7 - Use of your confidential code
The email and password allowing the Customer to identify himself and connect to the private part of the Site are personal and confidential. The Customer is fully responsible for the use of personal identification elements concerning him. The Customer undertakes to keep them secret and not to disclose them in any form whatsoever.
Any transaction carried out using the Customer's username and password is deemed to have been carried out by the Customer.
In the event of loss or theft of one of the personal identification elements concerning him, the Customer must choose a new password www.blablalanguageexchange.com cannot return it to him.