Welcome future BlaBla organizers
Created in 2016 in Hanoi (Vietnam), the BlaBla Language Exchange community offers events in a hundred cities worldwide.
The main purpose of our events is to promote international meetings, allow our participants to create new friendships and also, for those interested, to progress in foreign languages.
Our events mainly take place in cafes, bars or hostels.
Currently, our BlaBla family bring together more than 200 organizers on 5 continents.
Our current goal is to develop our activities in as many places as possible, in order to create a useful network for all, and to encourage exchanges between people.
Your values rather than your skills
As an organizer, you embody the image of the BlaBla community.
Your motivation, your sociability and your kindness are for us your main assets.
A sufficient level in English will also be required for you to be able to interact with all participants.
Your main mission is to ensure that our events are friendly and useful for everyone.
- Make sure the place is ready for our events
- Greet the participants & connect people together.
- Animate your events.
- Take photos, make videos.
What you can get as an organizer
Our BlaBla Language Exchange community operates on a voluntary basis, as an organizer, you will not be paid.
However, becoming a BlaBla organizer can benefit both your personal and professional life.
- Develop your social life effectively by meeting lots of people and get new opportunities.
- Develop your language skills faster than others by interacting with lots of people.
- Gain self-confidence.
- Improve your C.V and get a recommendation letter from us.
- Free drinks? Some of our partners will offer you free drinks. If so, we'll let you know.
Apply now & join our big family
Do you like our concept?
Would you like to be in?
Join us now as an event organizer by filling out the form.
Click on the bottom ;)