WELCOME TO THE STEP #2 !
Your motivation seems intact, so let's continue.
Step 2 - Your mission as a BlaBla Language Exchange volunteer !
Manage a BlaBla Language Exchange event mean many things (nothing difficult, do not worry ^^)
- Manage the Facebook page: Post photos and content on your city's Facebook page as well as on the event's Facebook page.
- Find a place to organize weekly or monthly meetings.
- Come 10 minutes before the beginning of the events.
- Take pictures during events and share them on social networks. The photos must always be taken with the logo to avoid protecting them later (it is an important time saver) and especially to avoid that other people use it for bad purposes.
- Post photos and content on your city's Facebook page as well as on the event's Facebook page. Attention, we have some requirements that you will have to respect, especially for the publication of photos. Nothing difficult, just some details that we will talk about later.
It is naturally forbidden to charge participants for entry.
It seems pretty easy right?
So, do we continue to the last step or do you prefer to return to the homepage?